The following is a list of words and terms. Many of these words may seem invented. Isn’t all language invented? As you examine this list pay special attention to the factual etymology taken from “official dictionaries” which when placed side by side with the imaginative flexing of these words and terms, can shed much light. Words are not merely invented but intended.
The intention behind the presentation of these words and terms is liberation. Linguistics is not the root of liberation neither spiritual nor temporal. It is not the root of anything. But words, or (S)words, as Justin has taught us to see them, are indeed valuable tools when wielded for good. The good word tells us that the issues of life come out of the heart (Right Brain). And as they come from the heart they pass through the mind (Left Brain) with its linguistic and mathematical centers. Here abstract lines are organized into little symbols known as letters and digits. These are then strung together to create words and numbers. These then issue forth out of the mouth. Jesus taught that by our words we are justified and by our words we are condemned. (Matt. 12:37) The Book of Mormon advises us to watch our words. (Mosiah 4:30)
I invite and encourage my brothers and sisters to use this list of words and terms. Put it to work for you as helpful tools as you work in the vineyard of the Lord. I am not attempting to change anyone. I am asking, as Alma, that we EXPERIMENT ON THE WORD. I find no fault with your hearts. I do however know personally of the blocks which have been set in our minds which need to be cleared if we are to prepare the way of the Lord and make His pathways straight.
Do not look at these as re-de-fining. Look and see the finery that is there. Why would we want to de-fine terms which when seen God’s way are “just fine” the way they are, since “the way they are” is not defined or limited but limitless in the heart, mind, mouth, eyes, ears and hands of the Lord. As you look at and look to implementing this versatile vocabulary, remember God’s words to us in Moses 1:4 “my works are without end, and also my words, for they never cease.”
1.An assembly of sacred (scared) rulers convened in Christ’s name to execute his laws (saints).
[Notice the word “hurt” concealed in the word cHURTch. The roots of this word refer to a Crux/Crutch; an instrument used by the rulers to first, beat Churtch-goer’s legs and then issued to the victims to keep their bruised bodies hobbling in and out of the Churtch building in regular attendance.]
1. Sometimes spelled “Church Calling”. The act of culling as performed by the Churtch. Culling is the process of removing breeding animals from a group based on specific criteria. This is done to both reinforce certain desired characteristics and to remove certain undesired characteristics from the group. For livestock and Churtch-goers alike, culling usually implies the killing of the removed animals/saints.
[cull (v.) c.1200, originally "put through a strainer," or “SIFT” from O.Fr. coillir ]
Alma 37:15 – “And now behold, I tell you by the spirit of prophecy, that if ye transgress the commandments of God, behold, these things which are sacred shall be taken away from you by the power of God, and ye shall be delivered up unto Satan, that he may sift (CULL) you as chaff before the wind.”
3rd Nephi 18:18 – “Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, ye must watch and pray always lest ye enter into temptation; for Satan desireth to have you, that he may sift (CULL) you as wheat.”
1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ but not actually believing in Him.
2. Claiming the qualities or spirit of Jesus while actually shunning Him.
1. One who professes in Jesus as Christ but actually shuns Him.
2. One who claims the qualities or spirit of Jesus while actually shunning Him.
1. False authority. Used by the Churtch in impressing and controlling the saints. Usually written, “authority” as in “General Authority” with the F-X (effects) implied.
[from Fr. faux "false" and auctor "master, leader, author". Usually spelled with a -c- in English till 16c., when it was dropped in imitation of the French. Meaning "power to enforce obedience" is from late 14c.; meaning "people in authority" is from 1610s. Authorities "those in charge, those with police powers" is recorded from mid-19c.]
1. City where the Latter-Day Churtch is headquartered.
2. Term for the body which makes policy to which victims of the Churtch must adhere.
1. The basic belief upheld by most Churtch-goers that external forces whether slight or firm are the basis of righteous discipleship.
2. Policy declared from the Saltican City.
3. The effects of this belief and the policy that perpetuates it upon people’s minds; placing power with the disembodied spirits (Ghosts) known as “The Third” or the “Fallen” who, operating under Lucifer, dictate directly to the entity known as the Churtch who in turn dictate to the body of believers.
[Compare with Gospel (Good News)]
1. A one-time family of spiritual and or biological relation which has been reduced to a flimsy, loosely knit and easily separated group of individuals; Often marked by internal strife and persecution.
TEMPle Mirage ™
1. A disservice provided to Churtch customers for an annual fee of 10% of a family’s income which purports to be the only way to seal the family together for time & all eternity. But this, in reality, is not within the ability of the Churtch to offer.
Her’s-band & Wrife
1. A term for a mutually oppressive relationship between man and woman wherein Church & State loan their otherwise exclusive rights to the bodies and minds of the two primary parties involved out to the couple under conditions of jealous ownership and access to any and all progeny. [see Spounsers]
Bothers & Cysters
1. False Brothers & Sisters who, to the degree of falseness which is in them, make it their responsibility to bother, suck, discourage and hinder their siblings from following God in freedom.
2. Resulting status from overuse and misapplication of the words Brother and Sister; a deterioration from true terms of endearment to terms of en-dure-ment. [from O.Fr. endurer (12c.) "make hard, harden; bear, tolerate; keep up, maintain," from L. indurare "make hard," in L.L. "harden (the heart) against,"]
Church Dis-Tribe-UTion Center
1. An operation of the Churtch that focuses on assimilation and deprivation of the Tribes of Israel through elimination of all outward dissimilarity. This is accomplished by “flooding the earth” with assembly-line products that promote Utah Cult-sure.
1. The Churtch’s international instrument of lie dissemination. Often entire segments which are included in the English counterpart will be omitted or changed.
1. Religion as used by Lucifer and his followers to effectively disseminate lies.
1. A man or woman who enter into a monetized marriage arrangement commonly known as monogamy where both parties agree to give their intimate love in exchange for certain monetary or service considerations. Prior to the marriage contract being finalized the women do their utmost to see how much future money their sex appeal can buy. And the men see how much sex appeal their future potential earning power can buy.
1. The particular brand of Reliegion promoted world-wide by the Churtch and diffused through various outlets including but not limited to the Saltican City. Its major tenet is reliance on the arm of flesh.
1. Contraction of “Self-Sufficient” showing the true nature of the Churtch’s doctrine of Self-Sufficiency for the anti-Zion CONcept that it is.
1. Induced to a state of boredom bordering between waking and sleep that renders one unable to discern and only open to whatever indoctrination or programs he is presented with: After apostle Richard G. Scott took the stand, there were many trance-slated beings found in the congregation.
1. Class of unrighteous rulers found in the upper echelons of the Churtch which subsist off the work of the people and devour any would-be saviors on Mnt. Zion.
1. A declaration of blind and complete allegiance to the Churtch; may incorporate one or more of the following phrases: “I know the Churtch is true.” “I know the Churtch leaders are called by God.” “With every fiber of my being.”
1. The entire metaphysical body of Satan consisting of Lucifer as head and Churtch & State as the left and right arms, legs, hands and feet.
2. The ungodly union between Churtch & State.